Let Us Target Your Email Marketing Campaigns, Blogs & Newsletters
Hire us to communicate with your clients.
Targeted Communication is essential in all aspects of life. Without effective communication there can be an exchange of information, nor expression of true feelings thoughts or ideas.
Blogging & email campaigning can offer you a new opportunity with the potential to build relationships and add a personal touch to your brand, which in turn gives you an edge over your competitors. Looking to get ahead of your competition? A company blog is your answer!
So what are the benefits of blogging?
- Blogging builds a relationship with your visitors which ultimately can generate a potential lead. The new relationships you acquire may turn into potential leads for your company, and in addition, blogging may also help build stronger relationships with existing customers as it creates loyalty between you and the customers.
- Blogging gives added value to your website. It will give your readers the scoop on what’s new, and blogging is a way to keep things fresh and exciting.
- You develop an authority and a following. Readers will come back to read your blogs, share and reread if they find your topics relevant.
- Blogging communicates your brand image. This is a way to express your brand identity, and continue to do so with each blog post.
- You become a go-to expert in your industry. Blogging about topics that relate to your industry will make you a credible source when it comes to information.
- Most importantly, blogging increases your search engine rankings. Blogging increases the chances of your services being found when people are searching online. The more content pages you have on your website, the more likely you are to be found on the search engines–and at a higher place, too!
What are the benefits of email campaign?
- Email is an easy way to reach your mobile customers. One reason email marketing has value for business owners is that it’s an easy way to start reaching consumers on mobile without investing a lot in new technology or software.
- Its an effective way to keep customers informed. Email marketing isn’t something marketers do just because they can and it’s easy. The tactic is very effective at helping business owners and consumers stay connected. In fact, consumers often seek out email marketing campaigns from their favorite brands and local stores. The look for special offers and coupons.
- Email coupons drive in-store and online store sales. Studies have found that 27 percent of US online shoppers subscribe to store or product emails in order to save money.
- It’s easy to customize and integrate into other marketing tactics. The versatility of email marketing is another reason marketers should keep the tactic in their marketing toolbox. Depending on the depth of the email database and the skill of the crafter, email marketing messages can range from simple to very complex. Emails can be personalized to include the name of the user and even more.
- Email marketing is inexpensive. To sum up the best reason to use email marketing: It’s easy, effective, and inexpensive. Email marketing allows business owners to reach a large number of consumers at a rate of pennies per message. For small-business owners on a budget, this makes it a better choice than traditional marketing channels like TV, radio, or direct mail.
Email campaigning & blogging may be an old tactic, but it remains a vital one. It’s relatively easy to get started with email marketing, so there’s no excuse for business owners to not be taking advantage of the tactic. Understandably, business owners may be too busy to handle the email marketing on their own, but this is something that our marketing professionals can help with.
Give us a call at 954-290-1471 or email email@example.com for more information.